Senior Editor of The Oxford Income Letter and Chief Income Strategist of the The Oxford Club
Marc Lichtenfeld is the Chief Income Strategist of The Oxford Club and Senior Editor of The Oxford Income Letter, where he runs the Instant Income Portfolio, Compound Income Portfolio and Retirement Catch-Up/High Yield Portfolio. Marc is also the editor of Dividend Multiplier, Oxford Systems Trader and Lightning Trend Trader.
Prior to joining The Oxford Club, he was a sell-side analyst for the contrarian Avalon Research Group and a senior columnist for TheStreet.com. Marc is often featured on national media including WSJ.com, Marketwatch, CNBC, and National Public Radio. A featured speaker at investment conferences, he has spoken about dividend investing at meetings all over the world. Marc is also the only published financial analyst to have ring announced world championship boxing and mixed martial arts on HBO, Showtime, and ESPN.
- Transcript: How To Protect Yourself From Being Taken Advantage Of
- Transcript: The Crystal Ball
- Transcript: Why You Need to Be In Equities Longer
- Transcript:The Most Important Thing Investors are Neglecting
- Transcript: Circus Freaks Are Leading the Market Higher
- Transcript: The Secret to Profits: Timing Is Everything
- Transcript: The Scariest Place You Should Be Investing Now
- Transcript: Where Will China Get Its Gold?
- Transcript: Why Stock Buybacks Are Bad for Investors
- Transcript: Three Variables for Investing in Small Caps